Happy Hangup - the most nurturing space for your baby
It is the rhythmic movement and cradling which soothes your tired baby to sleep. This is just like the movement and cradling that they experienced in the womb while Mum walked around.
These familiar sensations trigger an instinctive, deep relaxation in your baby.
Many cultures throughout the ages have relied on this technique to comfort and sleep their infants.
The Happy Hangup® is suitable for sleeping infants from birth up to 20 kgs in weight.
This means you can use it until your child no longer has their day sleeps.
What are the advantages of using the Happy Hangup?
- You can use larger cushions in the hammock as your baby grows. Our competitor's bedding length is fixed and can be outgrown in a year.
- You can position (tilt) your cushion so that the baby's head is raised. This is useful if the baby suffers infant reflux or infant colic.
- You can remove your cushion so that the baby is more curled up as in the "fetal position" with its head upwards. This is also useful if the baby suffers infant reflux or infant colic.
- suitable for sleeping infants from birth up to 20kgs in weight
- Dimensions of installed Happy Hangup:
- Weight of Happy Hangup (cushion not inclusive): 1.9kg
- Height of stand: 1.7m
- Guarantee: 24 months